We cordially invite you to attend the Carolinas Council Annual Conference this Fall in Myrtle Beach. The conference features 16 quality CPE hours at a great price with top notch speakers, excellent networking opportunities and valuable take-aways to help you grow professionally. This action-packed two-day conference will contain robust sessions on various management accounting topics, including ethics, cybersecurity, business continuity planning, diversity, equity & inclusion and more.
When: September 22 – 23, 2022
Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
1000 Beach Club Drive
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572-5304
- IMA’s incoming Chair-Elect Richard T. Brady, CMA, CDFM, CGFM, CEO, American Society of Military Comptrollers (ASMC)
- Anthony N. Caspio, CMA, Vice President of Supply Chain, Global Strategic Programs and Equipment, Sealed Air Corporation
- Derek Fuzzell, CMA, CSCA, CPA, Chief Financial and Strategy Officer, PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union
- Sean Hare, CAE, CGEIT, VP Information Technology and Operations, Certified ITIL® Expert, IMA
- Darryl A. Jackson, CAE, IOM, Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, IMA
- Michael Maloney, CISM, Director, Network Administration, IMA
- Rick S. Thompson, CMA, CFM, CPA (N.C.), CIA, CTP, CFE, Retired Senior Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer, Pacolet Milliken Enterprises, Inc.
Student Pricing is as follows:
$150 for students for all sessions and meals both days
$80 for students Thursday or Friday sessions and meals
$20 for conference room wi-fi 3MB internet for 2 days (individual logins)
$30 for conference room wi-fi 6MB internet for 2 days (individual logins)
Additional meal tickets may be purchased during the registration process for friends or family (Breakfast $20; Lunch $25; Friday Social $50. Reduced prices for children.
Hotel Prices -
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort Oceanview guestroom - $162.00
- Royale Palms Oceanview Condo One Bedroom - $162.00
- Royale Palms Oceanview Condo Two Bedrooms - $279.00
- Above Group rates are available until August 22, 2022 - *Mention group code "ICC" when making your reservation via phone 1-800-876-0010.
- * Contact Robin Kociski at T: 843.692.3109 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the group rate, as these prices were valid until August 22nd.
More details to follow at a later date. We hope to see you in September!
Thank you to our sponsors:
*NOTE: Attendees (including participants and speakers) acknowledge that their attendance is voluntary, that they agree to abide by COVID-19 safety guidelines at the time of the event and understand that COVID-19 infection risks still exist. *Please be aware that ALL attendees (including participants and speakers), will be required to sign the attached waiver before they will be permitted to enter the event*